Just finished my Wembley Fraggle puppet

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
well done, seems a little large to me , but photos can be tricky , but very well done

puppetise

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
well done, seems a little large to me , but photos can be tricky , but very well done
yeah it may look bigger then the original but it looks fantastic i dont think it size matters:smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
I don't think proportions or size matters as long as you capture the essence of the charachter, which you certainly have done! I think he's absolutely beautiful!

How did you attatch the hair? Glue it with gluegun or did you tie the strands to the fleece?

puppetise

Reaction score
well ya actualy i think i doesw i dunno wemblys suposed to be small now i think off it

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Wow! Very nice! I know you don't share the pattern, but how did you develop it? Was there a lot of trial and error involved?

puppetmancan

Reaction score
there was a test head, spent a lot of time watching the character, looking at pics, wanted to really make him wembley, not just a replica.

Oh, the feathers are a little bit of tied and glued, also some hand made plumes to get the hair shaped right.

sleepylagoon

Reaction score
Awesome Job! and after looking at your other galleries I am eager to see your show and more of your work. Where can we find more?

puppetise

Reaction score
puppetmancan said:
there was a test head, spent a lot of time watching the character, looking at pics, wanted to really make him wembley, not just a replica.

Oh, the feathers are a little bit of tied and glued, also some hand made plumes to get the hair shaped right.
hand made plumes?