Jim Henson 101

puppetguy

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: Another I would've really liked to have been a part of was Peter Paul and Mary's Christmas concert that they always show on PBS. What a great concert!

I got to see PP&M in concert at Wolf Trap in VA several years ago. Truly a great show..I sang all night, much to the chagrin of my friends who said "We came here to hear THEM sing!" A friend had found and given me an old concert program from the 60's and I desparately wanted them to sign it. I hung around waiting for the chance to see them. You had to have a backstage pass to get anywhere near them. Fate stepped in and as someone was leaving, their pass fell on the ground. While secruity wasn't looking, I picked up the pass and stuck it on my shirt and just waltzed right in. All three were quite shocked to see the old program and happily signed it. What a night!

David

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Dusty!!

Welcome home to MuppetCentral.com!! I love it here, hope you will, too!

Your course sounds super fun, and I can't help but wonder what the tests and notes are that you're taking! It'd be cool if you had time to transcript that stuff for us here--heck, you could teach US something! HAA!

Well, best to you in school, and we're here for ya!

FOZ

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
puppetguy said:
:stick_out_tongue: Another I would've really liked to have been a part of was Peter Paul and Mary's Christmas concert that they always show on PBS. What a great concert!

I got to see PP&M in concert at Wolf Trap in VA several years ago. Truly a great show..I sang all night, much to the chagrin of my friends who said "We came here to hear THEM sing!" A friend had found and given me an old concert program from the 60's and I desparately wanted them to sign it. I hung around waiting for the chance to see them. You had to have a backstage pass to get anywhere near them. Fate stepped in and as someone was leaving, their pass fell on the ground. While secruity wasn't looking, I picked up the pass and stuck it on my shirt and just waltzed right in. All three were quite shocked to see the old program and happily signed it. What a night!

David
Oh, wow, that's so cool! Yeah, I love Peter Paul and Mary. When I was eight I spent a couple weeks with my aunt, and she had one of their albums on a constant loop. Seems to me I always woke up to "500 Miles." She told me that I was going to like Peter Paul and Mary by the time I left whether I liked it or not! :stick_out_tongue: They're going to be in Buffalo next year so I intend to go see them. They were in Chatauqua in 2000 but unfortunately we were on our way out of town for a wedding that night. My parents saw Paul in Minnesota but never the other two so it will be a first for all three of us! :smile:
Erin