1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Jareth Lifesize bust

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by charlie, Sep 17, 2012.

1. charlie Member

Hi gang, I was recently commisioned to build a lifesize Jareth. I just shipped him out and he doesnt have his costume on but you can see whats done. It started off as a life cast which I sculpted in the eye area, the back of the head, the neck, and chest area. The client had custom glass eyes made to match Bowies. I also made poseable hands for him to hold his crystal contact juggling globes.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Plaid Fraggle and muppetperson like this.
  2. charlie Member

Ill post a pic of him fully dressed when I get them from the client. Thanks for looking :)
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Looks really great so far. Nice job.
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Very nice
  5. charlie Member

Here he is all dressed up :) :
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

soooooo nice
  7. charlie Member

Thanks Red :) Seems like youre the only one who thinks so,,,lol
  8. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Not at all!! WOW!! He's gorgeous!! :flirt: I am incredibly impressed!

What material do you use for a project such as this? And I'm guessing you sculpt for a living. Or at least you should :)
  9. charlie Member

It's a plastic face cast which is sanded and resculpted. The head is attached to a marketing and the chest and neck are sculpted in apoxie as well. Thanks for you're comments. I do commissions like these *** additional income.
  10. Hubert Well-Known Member

Even nicer now that the costume is on and posted on here... :D