It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
One man's meat is another man's reconstituted animal by-product. Or something like that. :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Are they changing GOSA a bit ? I remember Gumby found a lot of reference matierial when Ken was away. I just thought it needed to be a lot different at $15 than it was at like $7.99. Hard to achieve I guess - I know a few wanted it but IMO I doubt it will do well for them. CC people will hesitate because they have MTI Sam and he is a weak character for convention goers so i'd expect it to be mainly for completists. I reckon they would have been better off going for the Glow In The Dark version. Ken said it was cheaper and I think a cross-section of people would have bought it for novelty value. It'd probably get a lot more attention too. Just my hunch.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Luke said:
Are they changing GOSA a bit ? I remember Gumby found a lot of reference matierial when Ken was away. I just thought it needed to be a lot different at $15 than it was at like $7.99. Hard to achieve I guess - I know a few wanted it but IMO I doubt it will do well for them. CC people will hesitate because they have MTI Sam and he is a weak character for convention goers so i'd expect it to be mainly for completists. I reckon they would have been better off going for the Glow In The Dark version. Ken said it was cheaper and I think a cross-section of people would have bought it for novelty value. It'd probably get a lot more attention too. Just my hunch.
I agree. In fact that's why we are really limiting that one. It's for a smaller show and the exclusive needed to be one that could be achieved without a lot of added tooling. It certainly fits that bill, but we know it is not a must have so are therfore lowering the standard run of what is typical of the Con/CC exclusives...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Afterall, many forum members were screaming to get Ghost Arrow made. To each his or her own. There's a market for the guy and a spot saved for him on my shelf. Well, that's a lie. I have to get more shelves. :eek:

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
floydnjanicefan posted this in a different thread (here):

The tentative series 9 and 10 for next year have been announced. It is as follows:

Series 9:
-Tux Fozzie with Chucky
-Gonzo/Rizzo Two Pack from MTI
-Lips
-Pops

Series 10:
-Nurse Piggy
-Doctor Bob
-Sal with Penguin and cheese
-Uncle Deadly

Minis 7 and 8: Electric Mayhem and Rowlf

Playset: Vets Hospital with Nurse Janice

VERY COOL NEWS!!
Very Cool Indeed! Two Awesome Lineups. I can't wait to see the sculpts for these characters. I am a very happy Muppet fan.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Well, that's a lie. I have to get more shelves. :eek:
HA HA! Me too! I need like a whole other ROOM! Hmmm.... a room totally devoted to Palisades Muppet figures... I must begin construction at once!

jediX

Reaction score
Whilst my Muppet figures take up half a long dresser, the tops of my DVD towers, and half the top of my media center, I have an entire room dedicated to Star Wars figures. Anyone want proof? :wink:

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Hmmm, I have shelving enough for an entire star wars collection and most of my Lord of the rings figures but I don't yet have shelving for Muppets. I'm supposed to be moving house sometime and so i have no idea where the Muppets will end up living.
I'm considering retiring the star wars collection to give them a home in luxurios surroundings.
All the star wars stuff is boxed away but I can't wait to get out the vehicles and have Rizzo and Pepe in a TIE fighter/X-wing dogfight :big_grin: Or maybe whizzing round in speeders. Play with it? darn right I will.