Is anyone else not looking forward to the Fraggle Rock movie?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Question...is Steve contracted soley to Disney? Or can he work as Wembly with JHC here?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bill Barretta has done work for both JHC and the Muppets since Disney bought them, so I would assume it's the same with Steve.

... besides three of the co-owners of JHC working on The Muppets Wizard of Oz. :wink:

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Question...is Steve contracted soley to Disney? Or can he work as Wembly with JHC here?
Comnsidering Ernie's still around, I don't think we have anything to worry about there.

I, myself, am cautiously optimistic about the movie. I won't succumb to hype (and thus set myself up for disappointment), but the fact that Zappa knows what the show is about gives me hope that it won't be terrible.

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I don't think any of the Muppeteers are contracted to Disney, they are hired through the JHC.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luke said:
I don't think any of the Muppeteers are contracted to Disney, they are hired through the JHC.
Thanks Luke. You are so helpfull to have around.

Luke

Reaction score
Well thank you sir, its a pleasure to be of service. Of course that doesn't stop there being exclusivity agreements and things, but Baretta was in Puppet Up and has been doing various other things so it seems like they can appear on other things, at least within the JHC.

stick

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the movie & I just got the dvd's... they're great!:excited: :smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
melissa@muppet said:
I am looking forward to the movie i just hope us aussies get it released here in australia.
Same here.... it's so unfair! :cry: :wink: