Intentionally Foreshadowing?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was going through some tapes I have of Season 32 episodes, and came across the episode where Rosita and Telly draw pictures of people and things all over the street, and get others like the Birdkateers to do the same.

At the end of the day, they all gather in the arbor to look at the artwork that was whipped up, including a drawing Big Bird did of him and the Birdkateers gathered by his nest, to which Luis remarks, in a seemingly drawn-out delivery, "I REALLY like your nest, Bird."

I can't help but wonder if that was intentional: the line, and the way Emilio Delgado delivered it and everyway, as a sort of a foreshadow for the succeeding hurricane saga that was the close the season? I know most shows, including SST pretty much map out the entire season of episodes during writing staff meetings in pre-production, and behind-the-scenes of that season showed that Lou Berger wanted the hurricane storyline to be the highlight of the season... so again, I just can't help but wonder if perhaps that was a bit of a subtle foreshadow to the hurricane episodes.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That plotline reminds me of an episode I saw in season 30, and I know that a number of season 30 episodes were repeated in season 32. Not sure if that one was repeated, but it could have been (the only thing about the episode I really remember is Oscar refusing to be drawn, until Telly tricks him by saying he'd draw from memory, claiming to draw a big smile on Oscar... Was this in the episode you mentioned?).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It is, but I don't believe it was a repeat from Season 30... I guess I'd have to check Muppet Wiki on that.