In need of Oscar Insults!! HELP!

Katzi428

Reaction score
For someone with glasses:"HEY....FOUR EYES!"

Mario

Reaction score
i used the ones i had this morning, thanks for all the great insults everyone, lol. They worked incredibly well. People didnt really make the connection between "Dress for the Oscars" and me being Oscar without me explaining but it was still good. A great oppurtunity to call my latin teacher an overgrown bag of giblets! hahaha my favorite to use was well ding dong! youre wrong! haha, it was a really fun day. Im going to be in the paper and in the yearbook. Last year I was woody the cowboy, made myown costume complete with signature on bottom of boot, and they took my pic for yearbook but it didnt get in! :frown: but this year it better!

superfan

Reaction score
Gotta hand it to ya, Mario. You're young, you're cool and confident enough to walk around in your highschool dressed as Oscar the Grouch! Rock on with your bad self!! It darn well better end up in your yearbook!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Ha Ha, that's great!
I probably would've done that if we had that category for Spirit Week. :smile:
Hope it went well. I imagine that would certainly make a memorable picture for the yearbook.

Now get lost, turkey!:grouchy:

Mario

Reaction score
I just played that 35 years of trash game, its really actually fun. I want to play it again and again. I didn't do too badly for the level of a muppet fan that I am, :smile:

Effralyo

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
For someone with glasses:"HEY....FOUR EYES!"
I`d kiss Oscar and smashed someone else for such hail: I do wear them. -:confused:-