Improvements to Ignore List

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I don't like the direction this thread is heading...

All I was simply asking if it was possible for MC to disable the "view this post" option on posts that are hidden because a user is on your ignore list, as well as the "view all member's posts" in their profile. I think it would be nice, and I've seen other forums do this before, so I was just wondering if it could be done here as well.

That's all I was asking!

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Okay, I don't like the direction this thread is heading...

All I was simply asking if it was possible for MC to disable the "view this post" option on posts that are hidden because a user is on your ignore list, as well as the "view all member's posts" in their profile. I think it would be nice, and I've seen other forums do this before, so I was just wondering if it could be done here as well.

That's all I was asking!

Then keep it to that subject. I'm sorry to say how highly disappointed I was to see a "deleted post" from you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Then keep it to that subject. I'm sorry to say how highly disappointed I was to see a "deleted post" from you.
I've deleted a lot of posts before.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah you may be right, if a suggestion like this is going to be blown way out of proportion.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah you may be right, if a suggestion like this is going to be blown way out of proportion.
I think you should have just mailed an admin/mod about it. I could have even told you this would result in nothing but controversy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this gives me one more mistake to learn from, eh?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're closing this thread. It has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.