I'm...Terrified....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm just hoping...I don't know what I'm hoping, but dang it I'm hoping for something.

Just don't know what it is now.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I know I used to call Snowthy Snowthy dude..

Renee, I am so so so so sorry! :frown: *gives hugglez and muffinz* I am speechless...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
[Rant Time -- Watch Out]

I feel like I wished for this. I mean, I kept thinking, oh, it'd be So awesome if I was related to a muppeter, perhaps my favorite one! Richard Hunt! Now, I'm starting to wish I had never thought that. Why didn't they find it out before? I guess the frigging Red Cross isn't as good as they said they are. HCV and AIDS, well just give me some soap and a rubber duckie and I've got a lovely set of crap to set out and show to whoever cares.

I warned my last people at work, that I had HCV. They looked at me as if I was a cobra gonna strike them or something. Dang, I mean...It's not like I'm gonna cut myself, and just bleed all over you. ..That's the only way you could get HCV anyways. So, then I left my job, cause I was getting more and more tired, and I was on the last leg of my treatments!

YAY, treatments are over, no more pills! No more...feeling like crap every Wednesday cause of my shots! YAAAYYY!!! Just got one last blood draw, and it's OVER WITH.

Then.....it's like Monty Python's foot just came crashing on my head, with that nice SQUISH noise.

*SQUISH* I....*shrugs* I just don't know. I feel a little better for ranting some, but I feel like just destroying something. Not myself, but...perhaps find a nice pillow and just rip the stuffing out of it. Literally.

..Oh well. At least it makes sense why for the past 5 years I've not gotten over sicknesses [upper respitory infections/sinus infections] as easy as I used too.

[Rant Time -- Over]

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's okay Sara. Rant if you want to. Better than keeping it bottled in.
I'm going offline till later on now but I'll be thinking of you. At the moment I feel like you're one of my own family. The sister I never had.
I wish you only the peace that Jesus Christ brings. It's moments like this that you need it most. Talk to you later Sara and just try to read some of the New Testament at least and allow God to speak comfort to you through it.

I love you Sara
Bill "Martin" Bubble Guy

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
AAAAHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOO! *cries* *gives BIIIG hug*

You'll get through it. Just think of happy times! I just sounded like a jerk didnt I...:frown:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
What? No...you didn't sound like a jerk at all. Why would you? Just cause you yelled and stuff...that dosn't mean you're a jerk. It just meant you're expressing yourself and everything.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
[Mini Rant]

Hoping whatever treatments I get ahold of are those combo pills. Cause I hate mulitple pills, I mean, geezus, I had to take 6 pills with HCV, I could barely get 'em down everyday. They've got some uh..like 3 or 4 drugs in one pill and it sounds really awesome. And I hate to say this, but at least my mother isn't one who actually wants kids ya know. Cause...well yeah. I....*shrugs*....love ya'll I guess.

Off to bed with my tired little self. I shall be on again....I dunno when. Heck I might just sleep in tommorrow morning.

Love ya'll so much.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Count said:
But I hope you can take comfort in that you've become the newbie on the boards...
Just my usual dense self here asking: What did you mean Ed, when you said that? I'm techinally not a newbie of any means. Come sometime in May, I'll have been here a year. Just never actually did much posting until Late November/September. More of a registered lurker then anything.

:wink: Less then 3 months and I'm almost a senior member now. *laughs a bit, wondering just where her 1,000 post will be.*

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh, God. The awesomest people get this disease. It sucks. I'm so sorry. If there's anything you need, feel free to ask. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.