1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

I'm in a movie!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vincent Liu, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

…more of a student short film project. But hey, it's released on DVD!
    [song cue] Hey a Movie!
    It's called "The Voice of Angel". The short is in Chinese, with English subtitles. Running time 27:35.
    This is filmed while I'm in 5th grade. I happened to be in the school choir then, so I got in the movie. It was a lot of fun watching the crew rigging up the equipment, and fixing malfunctioning cameras. For some reason our choir conductor is never happy with where I stand, so I'm continuously changing places.

I can't get the thing on YouTube, so I uploaded it to Dropbox. Please don't spread it around, I don't want to be involved in the "copyright" stuff.

A list of my appearances:
    8:13~8:43 (behind, right)
    12:48~13:10 (upper right)
    18:41~19:08 (upper left)
    20:32~23:58 (upper right)
    A little thing to notice is the conductor's arm surrounds my head at 23:51.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yaay Vincent! Sounds like it was a fun experience and you really enjoyed it, and then the final product.
  3. Vincent Liu

I never expected the film to be released on DVD. I found the DVD online when I'm in junior high school, and bought a copy.
  4. Vincent Liu

5. Vincent Liu