If there really are only 32 slots left...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, let's see how best I can help out Cap Backfire with his calculations.

1 Sweetums should be placed aside from your consideration. Ken stated that this figure would be retailed as an exclusive release and not as part of any regular lineups.
2 You forgot to include Nurse Piggy in your projected releases, going by what was said in the recent Toy Fare Magazine issue's article.
3 It's your listing and I'll respect your counting methods: four figures per regular lineups, no consideration of either exclusives nor playset figures.
4 Other than that, the best advice I can give you is to visit the "Piecing the Figure Rumors Revisited" thread over at the Palisades forum. matleo has compiled all the known data in a nifty little index, and it's one of the two main sources where Ken tells us at least the designations of the source productions of what we can expect in the respective lineups.
And just enjoy the ride and surprises Ken has in store for us along the trip.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Thijs

Reaction score
Here are some Muppets that have a big chance of being made IMHO:

Lewis Kazagger
Nigel the Conductor
Pops
Lips
Nurse Janice
Doctor Bob
JP Grosse
Bobo
Clueless (probably MTI version)
Yolanda Rat

and probably some redressings of several main characters (like Benjamina Gunn)

Reaction score
I want it to go as looooonnngggg as possible. I want them to at least have enough time to come out with the following:

1. Bean Bunny
2. Pops
3. Lips
4. Emily Bear
5. Muppets From Space Clifford
6. Chief Link Hogthrob from Patrol Bear skit
7. Rowlf as Dr. Bob
8. Nurses Janice and Piggy
9. Penguins :zany:
10. Rats from Muppets Take Manhatten (Tattooey, Chester, Masterson, and Yolanda)
11. Muppet Christmas Carol Gonzo and Rizzo
12. Mulch
13. Bobo
14. Seymour
15. Nigel
16. Louis Kazagger
17. Gonzo with his sweater vest (80's version)

I would love it if they got the okay from Henson to include the Jim Henson Hour characters, especially Digit, Waldo, Lindbergh, and Leon. Also the Fraggles and Sprocket. I will buy as long as they keep putting out quality figures that bring something new to the table each time. :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Jim Henson Hour characters aren't covered by Palisades' license. Nor are Fraggle Rock or Muppet Babies. Sweater Gonzo is definately my personal fave costume of his...I'm glad the plushes at MuppetVision 3-D are of it. I had wanted a Gonzo plush for years...

Anyway, If there's a Patrol Bear playset, you can pretty much guarantee it will either come with Chief Link or have him be part of the subsequent figure wave.

It really comes down to whether or not the license covers the characters. Thank goodness Bean has appeared in so many post-JHH projects.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, actually JediX, Ken has said that there's a possibility to pursue both figural versions of the Muppet Babies as they apeared in TMTM and Digit from JHH. He said that they're pursuing the MB possibility and haven't given up on that one yet. He also said that due to the line's current and projected success, he doesn't think that JHC would oppose their making a figure of Digit. I should warn you though, none of this is official as of yet, just some musings from Ken himself.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Luke

Reaction score
The Frog Prince said:
:zany:
I want them to at least have enough time to come out with the following:
Around 90% of all you suggested are planned or on the radar for the current license period. They can also do figures from things like MFC, JHH, and VMC if they agree it with Henson. Two years is a long time, lots of figures that people feel are 'missing' from collections will likely be announced soon.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Luke said:
Around 90% of all you suggested are planned or on the radar for the current license period. They can also do figures from things like MFC, JHH, and VMC if they agree it with Henson. Two years is a long time, lots of figures that people feel are 'missing' from collections will likely be announced soon.
If this is true than if they really pushed, they could get the Fraggles in there Winter outfits from mfc, :excited: if they really pushed! That would make my life! I would also like to see sababa toys make the fraggles in winter clothes!
Thanks
Tyler

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
I guess if I had to think of figures that have not been hinted at, I'd say Thog, Doglion, Snowths & Mahna Mahna, Plumber Gonzo (TMM), Vendaface and Bobo. And, thou Ken said there's a good chance before 2005 ends, the sooner the better it'll be once we get Bean Bunny.