I saw the Commercial!!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Today November 2, 2002 on Lifetime. It was about 4:30ish, right in the middle of one of those horrible movies. Anyway it's Piggy and Kermit and Fozzie and Sam (and others) and they are all doing New York stuff. The best part is when they go to see the producers and they all have on suits and sunglasses (well Piggy's in a dress of course) It was kind of long as commercials go so there might be a shorter version as well.

C'irdan

Reaction score
where can I see it????

I don't like to watch TV cuz it's pretty much all crap except a fiew shows...but what channel were you watching when it came on? Is there a website where I can see it? It sounds great. Also does anyone know if John Kennedy is doing Fozzie or Eric Jacobson? Because I've read both on the forum...and is he doing a good job with Fozzie?:big_grin: :confused:

C'irdan

Reaction score
whops...I didn't read that you said it was on Lifetime...never mind that bit. :smile:

SuprGro78

Reaction score
It was on the lifetime tv channel. That particular station is about 90% total crud, but I was watchintg it anyway. I Don't know who was doing Fozzie, but John Kennedy is a really cool guy.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I just saw it too! It is so cute. Fozzie sounded good. I could definately tell it wasn't Frank doing him, but he still sounded good. Miss Piggy Is so funny too!

Jake

Stulz

Reaction score
I saw it too!

8-8:30 pm slot during Boston Public on FOX.

Hopefully it will be on agian tonight during That 70's Show so I can tape it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I knew it was going to be on last night, so I held my TV bathroom breaks till when the show was ON!!! I sat through King of Queens (one of my faves, though Jerry Stiller wasn't on last night's episode), Yes Dear (i can sit through it with out complaining, but I don't care too much for it). During Raymond, something fell behind the Dresser Drawers, and I went over to get it, and looked for it with a flash light. All of the sudden, when I wasn't paying attention, I hear that familiar Porcine Princess say, "Come FooFoo."

I imediately jumped out and ran to theTV (almost falling) and saw the commercial. It must have been the shortened one, but great none the less. John Kennedy may be doing Fozzie, but he does a great (though lower in pitched) Fozzie performance.

This is the kind of Commercial that I would search TV for all night and day to watch again. I recall a similar thing happening when they first aired the Mighty Mouse Cheese commercial!