I miss the Muppets

graham

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the muppets are coming to England soon? T.V is so boring without them & I don't know if I can get the likes of the Jay Leno show on my computer because I can't get it on t.v. Plus I would like to take my Goddaughter to see them so she can appreciate them early on (she has just turned 2):boo:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I know it must be tough for an overseas fan at the moment since a lot of stuff is online and blocked for fans outside the US - Disney is aware of this and are looking to make stuff viewable for international fans. In the meantime, you should still be able to find lots of Muppety stuff on the video sharing sites (even if they're old clips) and i know there's lots of stuff on video/dvd which is your best bet for introducing others to Muppet magic. Other than that, keep your eyes on the Muppet Appearances folder - yeah, a lot of it tracks USA appearances but we do also have lots of international fans that also post appearances and airings elsewhere.

beaker

Reaction score
I know it must be tough for an overseas fan at the moment since a lot of stuff is online and blocked for fans outside the US - Disney is aware of this and are looking to make stuff viewable for international fans. In the meantime, you should still be able to find lots of Muppety stuff on the video sharing sites (even if they're old clips) and i know there's lots of stuff on video/dvd which is your best bet for introducing others to Muppet magic. Other than that, keep your eyes on the Muppet Appearances folder - yeah, a lot of it tracks USA appearances but we do also have lots of international fans that also post appearances and airings elsewhere.
Actually with the right url proxy, no website is truly blocked from overseas access I imagine.

graham

Reaction score
Actually with the right url proxy, no website is truly blocked from overseas access I imagine.
Thankyou for your advice. I have just found Muppet Studios on Youtube and subscribed to that. I'm so glad I did because it has got The Swedish Chef, Beaker & Animal playing "Ringing of the Bells". Hilarious. Thankyou again.:halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've been trying to get Hulu to work on a proxy site without any luck...Any ideas?

Also, I know this is a slightly old thread, but it was so great to see the Muppets actually appearing (via teleconference) on several shows over here during the run-up to Christmas!