How to let Frank feel more involved

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think that if too many people e-mail them, and/or one person e-mails them too much they begin to get annoyed. They have got anoyed at me before for sending too many e-mails to them. Just so you know.

puppet builder

Reaction score
No Questions... Oz Rocks!!!

For what it's worth... Just look at the footage.

What made the Muppets was the fun, zany, craziness of it all.

Frank Oz and Carroll Spinney are perhaps the best puppeteers of all time. The original Muppeteers are no exception and are all a world treasure. Every performance we get with them and the subsequent Muppeteers benefits the world everyday.

I'm sure JHC recognizes the fact the Jim's heart lives within them and hope they always always do their best at providing them every opportunity! All of us can learn and grow by their example.

It would be wonderful to let Frank run as many projects as he's willing to take on! I'd do most anything reasonable that I could for the opportunity to learn and perform alongside him...

C'mon JHC and Frank!!! You rock and we'd love to see new "good stuff"!!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That is a very very good point, and well said. i really think that they are going to be trying to start over. what i think would help is get on one of the late night shows. it worked in the 60's it might work agine who knows. I know i would love to watch it what do you all think.

And by the way hey puppet bulider do you really bulid puppets if so let me know i have a puupet thing going on and im wanting it to grow and get more puppets so just let me know. :big_grin:

puppet builder

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
That is a very very good point, and well said. i really think that they are going to be trying to start over. what i think would help is get on one of the late night shows. it worked in the 60's it might work agine who knows. I know i would love to watch it what do you all think.

And by the way hey puppet bulider do you really bulid puppets if so let me know i have a puupet thing going on and im wanting it to grow and get more puppets so just let me know. :big_grin:
Hi Dwayne,

Yes, I build.

PB

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Frank isn't uninvolved. If you write him in care of the JHC Fan Mail address, you will normally get a response. I got one from writing him during the time he was ill. It's a form letter, but in his handwriting he wrote "Kev" and "Frank Oz." He's still hands-on with his fans, which is a trait of a JHC employee.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think ity would be great for Frank to be president or vice president of the JHC. I mean, he deserves it. Also, he should focus on writing and directing muppet projects. The actual performing can be taken care of by others which takes a lot of work off Frank so he can do some non-muppet stuff.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think your right i think Frank has eared a big part of JHC. i read somwher along time ago that Frank was a chairperson or ome high office, im not sure when it was it was befor thhenson.com changed to the way it is now i read it there. He was some kiind of head of somthing if im wrong will somone please help me .
:embarrassed: