Hot Fuzz.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
According to IMDb, it's straight-to-DVD. Let's hope that Cheech Marin and Jeff Fahey reprise their roles in the trailer as well as Danny Trejo.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
According to IMDb, it's straight-to-DVD. Let's hope that Cheech Marin and Jeff Fahey reprise their roles in the trailer as well as Danny Trejo.
Oh yeah, Trejo's definitely going to be Machete. Rodriguez came up with the concept back when they were doing From Dusk Till Dawn, I think. Trejo has said he is looking forward to doing it as a feature.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I read in the Grindhouse making-of book that Marin's character's name is Father Benicio del Toro, no doubt an homage to the Oscar-winning Mexican-American star of Traffic, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, 21 Grams, The Usual Suspects, and Sin City.

MopPuppet

Reaction score
I saw this film last night, and I thought it was absolutely hilarious. The audience was really into it. I thought it was great when Nick and Danny were talking about how Nick wanted to be Kermit the Frog. :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
My favorite part of the movie was the on-foot chase scene. Both suspenseful and hilarious.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I finally saw this movie on Pay-Per-View last night, and I must say: Hot Fuzz is the funniest film I've seen all year! Great cast, great screenplay, great direction. Shaun of the Dead was excellent, but this one surpasses it, IMO.:zany: