Hoots Merchandise??

minor muppetz

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Also I think there needs to be more merchandise of Sherlock Hemlock.
I think that there should have been some Biff and Sully merchandise.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The new Hoot's looks pretty mechanisable ready so one can only hope there will be some new stuff.

DTWolf

Reaction score
More info than you wanted

JJandJanice said:
There actually was a Sherlock Hemlock PVC. I've just pulled it off my Sesame Street display. Let's see, on the bottom of his feet it says, "Made in Hong Kong" and "©Muppets Inc." I was hoping for a date, but it's oldish; this won't help anybody find one in a store, but at least you all know it exists.

He's 6.5 cm tall and two shades of green (one skin, the other coat and cap) with black pants and shoes, reddish brown hair and moustache, and a bright red nose and tongue (his mouth is partly open).

CoOKiE

Reaction score
eh, not that i have n e information on a hoots pvc figure or plush but as a kid, i'd be playing with my Sesame Street PVCs and thought of the owl from Bambie (which came from Mc Donalds) who would be Hoots. He played a good stand in actor lol

rwdonsky

Reaction score
Hospital Clown - Looking for Mr. Hoot puppet

I do clowning at Hospitals entertaining children who are ill. I do a puppet show with Muppet puppets to Sesame Street music on my Ipod with a portable Ipod speaker.

I am looking to buy a Mr. Hoot puppet so I can show the children, "Put down the duckie." Can anyone help?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gund released a plush of him 2 years ago.

Hoots just isn't marketable. Unless we have some big big surprise toy line (be it plush or figurative) I don't see it in the future. But then again, i'm still waiting to see Telly on new merchandise (and his picture on a magic slate isn't cutting it).

I do clowning at Hospitals entertaining children who are ill. I do a puppet show with Muppet puppets to Sesame Street music on my Ipod with a portable Ipod speaker.

I am looking to buy a Mr. Hoot puppet so I can show the children, "Put down the duckie." Can anyone help?
Ah, a noble cause if ever I heard one. unfortunately there isn't a Hoots. You would either have to make one yourself or get someone else to make one. And it can get pretty pricey. Sorry i couldn't help more.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
If they ever released hoots or telly in plush form I'd be more than happy to by both.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A plush telly was made by Applause years ago. It was also in 2 different Bean bags (including the cereal promotional minature)

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
A plush telly was made by Applause years ago. It was also in 2 different Bean bags (including the cereal promotional minature)
yeah I have the bean bag that was sold in stores of telly but I want a reall stuffed monster doll that looks like Telly.:big_grin:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
yeah I have the bean bag that was sold in stores of telly but I want a reall stuffed monster doll that looks like Telly.:big_grin:
Try the Sesame Place store. I am not sure if Telly is available on their website, but there is a store at Sesame Place called Mr. Hooper's Emporium which has various size plushes of all the regularly merchandized characters, but also has ones of Telly, Baby Bear, Prarie Dawn, Rosita, Snuffy, and the Count, among others. Of course, getting to Sesame Place may not be an option for you, but you could always try calling the park and placing an order.