Here is your Life Stuie Monster, by Chuck Bracken

Xerus

Reaction score
My friend, Chuck, asked me to post his fanfic on this site because he can't post it himself not being a member on here anymore. I hope you like what he wrote.

Here is your Life Stuie Monster

By Chuck Bracken

announcer: Here is your Life Host Guy Smiliy. Guy: welcome to another edtion of Here is your Life today is a special show for a monster who is Covered with FUR! Harvey come sin&says "hey guy you ready?" GUy tells him to be quiet Just as stuie walks in. Guy: Stuie Monster? Stuie: yes? Guy: stuie here is your Life! Stuie is shocked, Guy: Stuie you went from being a osbecure monster to a well known one from a Song that will be done later but first a Voice from the past. Harvey's Voice: remember me. stuie: No it can't be? Guy: it is Harvey monster! Harvey walks out &hugs Stuie. Harvey: yes we did we a song together that can be sumed up Like this. Harvey comes bacdk wearing a tophat and carrying a Cane. he starts singing "FUR!" also in the backaround is Maurice, with a few other naything Monsters.)!

announcer: here is life returns. Guy: welcome back Now Harvey tells what you remember most about Stuie? Harvey: well how about i sing about him with a little help from my "friends"? Guy: Sure. Harvey : hit Guys he has a top hat on with a cane. Harvey: FUR! he starts singing the song then comes out Maurice with 3 other anything Monsters. maurice&the 3 other anything Monsters all have top hatswith canes they do the chourse to FUR! the song Ends with Guy: This was here isd your Life BYE! then end