Help Identifying a Muppet/Puppet Production

smomoney

Reaction score
Hey all, can someone please help me remember the name of this Muppet like movie from the 70's or 80's. I've been looking for it for years. I've talked with other people, who know what I'm talking about, but have no idea what the name of it is. I have no idea if Jim Henson did this movie, or if it was a premium channel production like HBO, or PBS production, anyway, here is the premise of the movie I'm talking about.

Does anyone know the name of this short movie? A Muppet like king and prince live underground, in a cemetery under a fallen tombstone. There is also the kings evil brother and his son who are Muppets as well. They all look like trolls. There are some songs in the movie and the premise of the story is that the four of them are fighting over an artifact up at the surface, at a museum, and if they don't do anything with this artifact by midnight of Halloween, they will turn into stone. It ends up that the last one holding this artifact(which happens to be the evil brother and his son) turn to stone, at the last stroke of twelve. I know that it's not the Fraggles! Please HELP! It also feature the Marx brothers as Muppets and they're called the two,(or three) wise guys. I believe that they are a three headed Muppet. They're line from the Movie goes like this: "Welcome to the kingdom of bog, ask a question or we'll turn you into a frog". PLEASE HELP, I'm begining to think I'm going CRAZY, not being able to remember the name of this movie.