Greetings!

FraggleRocked

Reaction score
Hi there!

I just came across this board today while I was at school, and couldn't believe how fitting this place was.

I'll intro:
I'm a 17-year old Canadian girl living in Michigan, in my second year of university going through for computer sciences. In my opinion there are two things one cannot live without: Puppets and hockey, in no particular order.

Kermit rocks my world, and the Rainbow Connection has been known to cause me to tear up.

Since I was very young, I've been obsessed with the more technologically advanced puppets that Henson Corp. has used.... like Hoggle from Labyrinth. 'Tis my greatest dream to be a computer-aided mechanical puppet engineer. I don't know if that's a job that exists, and if any of you have any insight on how on Earth to accomplish this, I'll listen to you with mouth open and eyes wide. :smile: Honestly, I'd be eternally grateful for any advice.

Oh yeah, and I can sing the Fraggle Rock theme song in English et Francais. It doesn't get me anywhere, but it is mildly entertaining the first time around.

Anyhow, nice to meet you all!

-Cal

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Welcome to Muppet Central, Cal! We have several other Canadians hanging around here as well. We'll have to hunt them down for you. Thanks for telling us about yourself and we hope you enjoy it here.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hmmm....hockey and puppets. An interesting combo. :wink:
Anyway, welcome welcome!!!

- Billy :cool:

Jackie

Reaction score
I was in Canada for Wrestlemania! Nice people up there eh? :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Cal

Welcome to the nuthouse !

I for one would love to hear the Fraggle Rock theme 'en francais'.

You need to come to London for the animatronic stuff to Henson's 'Creature Shop' in Camden. Lots of that stuff going on there !

Ciao

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Hi, Cal! Welcome aboard! We may be a little nuts here, but we're mostly harmless. :stick_out_tongue: