Getting Even With Ol' Pal Ernie!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ernie's pulled Bert's nose off one too many times both on Sesame Street & even in public on The Muppet Show! So Bert's decided that turnabout is fair play :wink:

Ernie: Bert! Hey Bert! My hankie's in the holding in a sneeze wash and I really need to sneeze .Can I borrow y-yours!
Bert: Sure ol' buddy! meanwhile the wheels are turning in his head as he gets a spare hankie

Ernie: C'mon Bert! I-I need that hankie!

Bert: OK.. got it...sneeze away!...holding the hankie

Ernie sneezes and his nose is in the hankie Ah..much better! Thanks Bert! but his voice sounds a bit nasal
Bert: Hey Ern? You uh sneezed your nose off.

Ernie: I did? Oh no. Uh Bert ol' buddy? Can you put my nose back on please?

Bert: Sure! putting Ernie's nose on Ernie's forehead

Ernie: Beeerrrtt...as Bert laughs his machine gun laugh VERY funny Bert! C'mon that's not funny! You know where it goes!
Bert:Yep, I know! putting it on Ernie's stomach
Ernie as Bert laughs his machine gun laugh again That's where my bellybutton is! Wait a minute! Are you doing this because I've pulled your nose off so many times?
Bert: Maybe.

Ernie: You know very well where it goes!

Bert: putting Ernie's nose on Ernie on Ernie's ear and laughing the machine gun laugh again
Ernie: Bert c'mon! Tell you what.. if you put my nose back where it belongs I'll NEVER pull your nose off again & the next time you sneeze I'll put your nose back where it belongs!
Bert :Sounds fine! Bert puts his nose back in the middle of Ernie's face There! NOW you look better!
Ernie: Let's shake hands on our deal!

They shake hands and both say Deal!