FULL SIZED FIRE PLACE PUPPET!!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hey Gang!!

As many of you may have heard...our little puppet theater will be closing at the end of December!!

We signed a temporary lease in order to get a reduced rate on a wonderful location, and sadly, we were outbid by a nail salon...sigh

At any rate, I will be slowly selling some of our puppets on ebay over the next few weeks... but i wanted to reach out to the puppet community about a very special puppet.... this is our custom built fireplace puppet we named MICKEY MANTLE...giggle

I had the folks at axtell to modify the large book face... then i removed the eyes and built an amazing moving eye mech ... the fireplace itself has a Fire Effect light that can be turned on and off right at your finger tips...

It would work perfectly for a children's show production or a puppet stage...

Here is a video : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507213042636791&set=vb.100000443007416&type=3&theater

If anyone is interested just give me a shout at sassafrassjunction@yahoo.com and i am willing to listen to any and all offers.... because of the size of it i doubt shipping is an option.. so pick up would be available or i could possibly drive it half way to meet you for a small fee

please pass the word!!

thanks guys!

cc