1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

FS: Vintage and Foreign SST Puppets

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by rche, Aug 21, 2011.

1. rche

rche New Member

Hiya folks,

I have some extras in my puppet collection that need to find new homes.
    The link is to megomuseum where I have also listed the puppets for sale and there are pictures of the puppets in the thread on that board.
    http://www.megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?t=63860

The Ernie and Bert in the upper left of the group picture are sold; as is Roosevelt Franklin.

Vicma (European) Trudy aka BettyLou - $115
    Vicma Sherlock Hemlock $150
    Vicma Professor Hastings (the blue fellow) no glasses on him. $85
    Herry Monster - $100
    Topper boxed Ernie $35 - puppet may need some cleaning and/or stitching, box has some sort of dark area on two places in back
    loose Bert - $15 again, might need some cleaning or stitching - these guys are notorious for loosing seams on the arms and sides.
    Gabriel (fuzzy headed) Ernie and Bert - $12 each or the pair for $20
    Anything muppet without his anything parts - sort of a purple sock with a shirt and rubber hands. [​IMG] $30

Finger puppets - Ernie $4, Big Bird $3, Roosevelt Franklin $15, the Salesman (hat has a nip in it) $12

AND - just 'cos they were in the SS box for some reason, I have some Pogo items for sale $5 each

thanks for lookin'
    rche

Please contact me via pm if you are interested in any of these puppets.