1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

FS: Vintage and Foreign SST Puppets

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by rche, Aug 21, 2011.

1. rche

rche New Member

Hiya folks,

I have some extras in my puppet collection that need to find new homes.
    The link is to megomuseum where I have also listed the puppets for sale and there are pictures of the puppets in the thread on that board.
    http://www.megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?t=63860

The Ernie and Bert in the upper left of the group picture are sold; as is Roosevelt Franklin.

Vicma (European) Trudy aka BettyLou - $115
    Vicma Sherlock Hemlock $150
    Vicma Professor Hastings (the blue fellow) no glasses on him. $85
    Herry Monster - $100
    Topper boxed Ernie $35 - puppet may need some cleaning and/or stitching, box has some sort of dark area on two places in back
    loose Bert - $15 again, might need some cleaning or stitching - these guys are notorious for loosing seams on the arms and sides.
    Gabriel (fuzzy headed) Ernie and Bert - $12 each or the pair for $20
    Anything muppet without his anything parts - sort of a purple sock with a shirt and rubber hands. [​IMG] $30

Finger puppets - Ernie $4, Big Bird $3, Roosevelt Franklin $15, the Salesman (hat has a nip in it) $12

AND - just 'cos they were in the SS box for some reason, I have some Pogo items for sale $5 each

thanks for lookin'
    rche

Please contact me via pm if you are interested in any of these puppets.