1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

free shipping @ ebgames.com! Go preorder series 2!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Jimbo504, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that from now until 2pm est tomorrow, ebgames.com has free shipping on everything including preorders, so go preorder series 2 if you haven't already!

Jimbo:D
  2. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Two questions

1) is there any way to log out of EBGames.com or does it log you out when you close it?

2) is there any way to get items processed as a single order?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. trammel

trammel New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the tip. I need to place my preorder for the exclusive Gonzo figure.

-Tom
  4. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Jimbo504, you are awesome!!! I had already place my orders for all of series 2 and Muppet Labs, but I was able to easily cancel it and replace the order without shipping! Because of the seperate shipping prices I've saved $42!!! Thanks again, man!
  5. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Does anyone know the code that you are supposed to type in? My ISP crashed, and I cannot get the message to pop back up.
  6. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

the code is:

FREE715
  7. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Cool, thanks - ordered 2 playsets and 4 Gonzos heheheeheh
  8. Shooter Johnson

Shooter Johnson New Member

Strike up the band!! Hoorah hoorah!

I updated all of my pre-orders and added in Series 2. This rules!! Now I will only have to do a little old fashioned toy hunting to secure a variant Floyd and all will be well.

Thanks!
  9. trammel

trammel New Member

I just placed an order for Gonzo and the series 2 playset. :)

-Tom
  10. gringo

gringo New Member

I got sick of calling the local TRU, so I ordered the playset. If I find it at a store, I'll just return this one back to store. This should be a couple bucks cheaper. Thanks for the heads up.

Mark