Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Redsonga

Reaction score
Karen Prell might know what the bonus features are. She might reveal some of them when she and :excited: appear at Comic Con. We'll have to play it by ear and see what we get.
Since it is the last season it must be something big:excited:. I wish I was going it would sooo be like meeting a role model :smile:!

getup

Reaction score
i could never be disappointed with fraggle rock...but i will be if the final season's bonus features aren't out of this world incredible. i am really just hoping for the best. finish the series out right. love the final season's episodes too though, so that in itself is a treat. season 5 had some really great and important episodes. i'm excited to find out just what the bonus features will be but scared at the same time...

Pork

Reaction score
Well, I have to be content without bonus features on all of the seasons. None of the seasons released in Australia have any bonus features :frown:. OH well.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Perhaps I'm in a bit of the minority here, but I really don't care that much about bonus features on the last Fraggle Rock DVD release. Don't get me wrong, I've loved the ones we've gotten thus far and I'm sure there will be something of value on the last installment, but just having the greatest show in the history of television (IMHO) on DVD is the real treat. Bonus features are just icing on the cake.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Perhaps I'm in a bit of the minority here, but I really don't care that much about bonus features on the last Fraggle Rock DVD release. Don't get me wrong, I've loved the ones we've gotten thus far and I'm sure there will be something of value on the last installment, but just having the greatest show in the history of television (IMHO) on DVD is the real treat. Bonus features are just icing on the cake.
Oh of course, if FR was not such a great show there would not have been such an underground market for episodes all these years:excited: (which I did not even know about:sympathy: )

muppet baby

Reaction score
i hope that this comes to itunes quecly and also that it will be where we can buy it the enitre season all at once or buy eposide . i mean having the choice :concern:i know that u don't have that choice with seaosn three right now . I bought it from the itunes store several weeks after the DVD sets hit stores and was able to get it by the seaosn and not eposide only .

Two weeks after i bought it you could only get it by eposide only .

That is not good it seems .

The other 2 seaosns u can get it by seaon why did this change i hope that u can get it by seaon and not eposide with seaon 4 .:wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I just buy the actual boxsets, I like being able to hold the disks and read the extra papers that come with them :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I just buy the actual boxsets, I like being able to hold the disks and read the extra papers that come with them :smile:
acually you know i like that better as well , but i also wanted fraggle rock to i mean have them to travel with i am going to get seaons 2 -4 on DVD also i mean i have season 1 on dvd and love it very much and all the papers to go with them . hehe and season 2 -4 have great papers to can't wait to have them . :excited::excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Oh of course, if FR was not such a great show there would not have been such an underground market for episodes all these years:excited: (which I did not even know about:sympathy: )
Agreed. Like all Muppet properties, FR was--and is & will continue to be--a cult classic. XD

invisabell

Reaction score
"Fall 2008" is a bit generic. I want an actual date!

then I won't have to check the store every tuesday.