Fraggle Rock Knitting Book!

tonksknits

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Tonks, and I'm a professional knitter. I am currentlyl working in tandem with the Jim Henson Company and North Light Publishing (F+W Media) to create the first ever Fraggle Rock knitting book! We have gotten clearance and licencing from the Henson Company, and now have but one more road to pave- the final review board at F+W Media. My publicist has asked that I conduct a poll on my blog to help show the review board that there is what they are calling "evidence of need"- a fancy term that means there are Fraggle lovers out there that want to see a knitting pattern book! Please, if you are interested in such a book, go to the link I've provided to learn more about the project and vote in a very simple poll. The more people that respond to the poll, the more we can show the review board that we do indeed have "evidence of need"!

http://unhingedknitter.blogspot.com/2010/07/big-announcement-fraggle-rock-knitting.html

Thank you so much!

Tonks, The Unhinged Knitter

www.unhingedknitter.com
:smirk: :excited: :coy:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Sounds good. I'm not a knitting guy myself, but I might take a look when it comes out.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I voted yes, also cannot knit, but I know people who can.........maybe cross stitch patterns would be great, I can do that!

Cant wait to see the patterns

Chris
UK

Borples

Reaction score
"To make your face
I found some lace
And sewed you, every part
To make you feel
That you were real
I gave away my heart." :dreamy:

That is VERY cool! I'm a low-level sometimes-knitter. I mean, I can make scarves and hats if I follow the patterns VERY carefully. I'm just blown away by people who can make their own patterns, especially for complicated things like this. What kind of yarn makes up the body? The texture is great. And could we maybe see some pics of the other ones you've done?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I voted but I had some reervations about buying the book. I said yes because it sounded as if even though it's called "a knitting" book, I assumed there would be crochet stuff in it. Was this a right assumption to make? I don't knit but it would be cool if there was crochet stuff in it.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
What about a quilting book? That would be awesome!:excited: