1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Puppet

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Sir Didymus, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Sir Didymus New Member

Okay...I just bought some nice orange polar fleece, so I decided to build a Fraggle. I built one a year ago, but It looks very ugly, so I am going to make a new one. I have everything for it except....Hair. I want to use feathers, so any help is greatly appreciated. On my other fraggle puppet I used Fake fur for hair, which looks terrible, so this time i'm going to do it the right way!

Sir Didymus
  2. BlueFrackle Active Member

Jake,

What you need to make is a long Ostrich Feather Wig.

I dont know hot to make one tho, Try asking in the Puppetry section.

See ya
  3. Sir Didymus New Member

Thanks BlueFrackle. I think I will E-mail Mr. Angus. He would know more about it than anyone else.

Sir Didymus