1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Forgetful Jones Question

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by dwayne1115, Apr 11, 2012.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

This is kind of a two part question, so here goes. First one is How many of us are Forgetful Jones fans.? The second question is did Forgetful ever have any interaction with Elmo?
  2. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

There's the video "Play-Along Games & Songs" where Elmo helps him out with a game.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yup I own that one, it's wonderful! Forgetful Jones is always very sweet, you feel sorry for him and want him to succeed. Elmo actually comes across very well because he's working with an ensemble as the younger monster and it really works.
  4. dwayne1115

Wow I have never heard of that before, and it sounds really interesting. I always wondering if the two worked together because without Richard giveing Kevin Elmo there would not be an Elmo.
  5. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Only thing is by the end of the show you start wondering why they haven't taken Forgetful to a freakin doctor by now! I mean seriously this guy needs help, not guessing games! Lol. ;)
  6. dwayne1115

yea but then again he would not be so forgetful. Am I thinking right in that forgetful was Richard's main Muppet on Sesame Street