For Those with Valentines...

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Why the heck can't I find those Muppet Smilies????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Where are they? All I see is the old ones? Could someone please tell me where they are??? I keep seeing everyone use them, and I am dying to try them.

Thank You!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, yet again I'll go to my mailbox and open it and as every year it'll be void of anything but bills. Then, I'll sti by the phone until time for Muley and I to go to work tonight waiting on someone to call and say Happy Valentine's Day or that they love me, but the calls will never come, unless they're bill collectors.

Then, tonight, Muley and I will go down to the Gibson Guitar Factory where we'll play with the guests of the Ronald McDonald House/Rock 103 Leather Ball until midnight, then we'll go home alone.

Then, as I ponder all those missed opportunities from the past when I COULD have talked to a pretty girl but got all dumb, I'll fall asleep in my bed, cuddling my pillow #7 tight against me and dream of me, Sigourney Weaver and Halle Berry in a hot tub full of Mr. Bubbles sipping sweet tea and dining on chocolate covered strawberries, only to have my dreams disturbed by the sad reality that, on Saturday morning, I'm waking alone. Cuddling my pillow. Possibly with carpet burns...

I hate Valentines' Day!:frown: :mad:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sir Didymus

Try refreshing the page or clearing your cookies and history. Should work, but you could always wait a day or so. :smile: (kermit smile)

beaker

Reaction score
Um Quinn, did you change your name? Or is this another case of avatar stealing? :wink: (sure been a lot of that going on, heh)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Well, yet again I'll go to my mailbox and open it and as every year it'll be void of anything but bills. Then, I'll sti by the phone until time for Muley and I to go to work tonight waiting on someone to call and say Happy Valentine's Day or that they love me, but the calls will never come, unless they're bill collectors.
I hate Valentines' Day!:frown: :mad:
....Oh, poor Fozzie!!! You really ARE like Charlie Brown!!!! (I'D mail you a Valentine, if I could!!!!) Would it make you feel better if I wished you a happy Vaentine's day??? :big_grin:

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
Um....he's into SoBe drink, and techno music/technoclubs? Is there some sort of strange DNA cloning going on out there of myself??? Arggghhhhhh...now my genetic DNA splicing is having more luck with love than me...

*back to my fraggle portal of no time*

btw, Welcome Aboard MC Starlit! ^_^

Thanks Beaker!....yeah, he's also really into Fraggle Rock, hence the Red stuffed animal :big_grin:

ps. there should soooooooooooooooo be fraggle smilies :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
My Valentine's Day has been very nice...because I'm working nights, it's kinda screwy though;

When I got home at 1:18 A.M., there was still a light on in the living room, and on the coffee table was a gift basket, card, a wrapped gift, and the stereo remote with a note that said "press play." I did, and it was one of "our" songs.

Nothing naughty happened--went to bed.

Got up today after Melissa went to go fight the good fight against some Junior High kids, and my friend Tim called and wanted me and Miles to go Valentine's shopping with him. So we went and got some pseudo-kinky Strawberry Shortcake pajamas for his woman, and then Miles and I went back home.

Melissa came home, and I gave her her gifts--some white tulips (her favorite flowers), a 23-year old Gonzo and Camilla card from some dear friends (thanks--she cried!)(more because of what I wrote in it)(but also because of the card), a DVD she's wanted for a long time, some naughty and nice smelly lotions and things from Victoria's Secret, and a few other things. I also had a nice candlelight dinner waiting for her when she came home.

It pales in comparison to what I've done other years, but she liked it.

I'm at work again right now. We're officially "going out" Monday night.

That's it.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

I like Valentine's Day. It does make a difference if you have a Valentine.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by StarlitAngel
Thanks Beaker!....yeah, he's also really into Fraggle Rock, hence the Red stuffed animal
Wow, didnt know there was many Sobe drinkin', electronic dance music listenin, big Fraggle Rock fans like me out there, heh.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Melissa came home, and I gave her her gifts--some white tulips (her favorite flowers), a 23-year old Gonzo and Camilla card from some dear friends (thanks--she cried!)(more because of what I wrote in it)(but also because of the card), a DVD she's wanted for a long time, some naughty and nice smelly lotions and things from Victoria's Secret, and a few other things. I also had a nice candlelight dinner waiting for her when she came home.
Tulips are the best flowers ever!:smile: