Favourite Sesame Street Character

roadrat15

Reaction score
I Love:

COOKIE : Because he's funny and destructive at the same time.

and

OSCAR : Because like me he likes to be caustic and biting on the outside,but has a soft interior.

NOW,SCRAM!!!!!! hehhehheh!:grouchy:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Two-Headed Monster. I LOOOOVE the Two-Headed Monster.....They (?) ALWAYS make me laugh!!!
But it's hard for me to pick just one. It really is. :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, it's always been :stick_out_tongue: &:frown: .

BUT!

Then there is the awful choice between Count von Count, Big Bird, Snuffy, Grover, Cookie, or any of the others!!

I suppose ME LIKE

COOKIE!!

arum! arum! arum! Cookie GOOD!!

:embarrassed:

Thijs

Reaction score
Re: ROWLF!

Originally posted by JimmyDeanDog
Heh, you know mine.....!!
:confused: Rowlf on sesame Street? he only was in the teaser

mine is Herry, but I don't know why. He has always been. :frown: and :stick_out_tongue: are funnier, and better characters, but they were evreyone's favourite, and I wanted to be original. Of course I really like Herry, but it's something personal....
I like Grover and Kermit too by the way

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Hewo Guy!

No, seriously, I've always enjoyed watching Grover. The character I most identify with, however, has got to be Bert (though on occasion I do have a little bit of Ernie in me, and sometimes even some of Telly).

Among the newer (anything from Kevin Clash's Elmo on) characters, my favorites are Zoe and Rosita.

Among the human characters, the Messrs. Noodle are always fun to watch.

roadrat15

Reaction score
Re: Re: ROWLF!

Originally posted by Tommie
:confused: Rowlf on sesame Street? he only was in the teaser

mine is Herry, but I don't know why. He has always been. :frown: and :stick_out_tongue: are funnier, and better characters, but they were evreyone's favourite, and I wanted to be original. Of course I really like Herry, but it's something personal....
I like Grover and Kermit too by the way

Afraid I gotta zonk ya there,Tommie old bean bag; Rowlf was also in a number 9 skit with the baker who always trips.

ROWLF : 9 lights!

:sympathy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ernie. I just love the guy. He's kind of like me - messy and he does what he wants.

I also like Oscar. He always cracked me up as a kid. He's also very expressive

Herry and Cookie were special characters to me as well, but not as much as the rest.

My fave new character would have to be Telly. I just love how that puppet looks. Zoe is a fun addition too.

But my absolute faves are Ernie and Oscar. There would be no Sesame Street without them. :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

Hays

Reaction score
Funny, nobody's mentioned Big Bird!

You know, I gotta go with where my loyalties are, but it wouldn't be Sesame Street without him!