Favorite Sesame human of all time

mikebennidict

Reaction score
it's interesting how these things come to mind. sure it's happened to me as well.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
everyone has been on a lot less due to the ammount of epiosdes that are made these days and the present day format.
True, but I think Bob McGrath is doing a heck of a job so far. He's been on the show since the first episode. Yet, even up to this season he still pops up every now and then.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yeah, it is just so strange. Was she even in Elmo in Grouchland? She was interviewed with Maria and Bob for the A&E Biography of SS and in Elmopalooza. I hope she will be interviewed in the new doc special. For the longest time I thought she had just dissapeared. Her and Bob are our windows into the Sesame Street way back when. Do you think her lack of presence has anything to do with age? Although Bob shows up so much more often. I see him as more of a symbol or representation of Sesame Street than any other human. Him and Susan have been there the longest and know what it is all about.
By the way...I know that Gina is still on the show, but did she go away for a while and come back? What was that about?
Also, does anyone know what ever happened to past cast members who have left the show? Thanks
why would you think age has anything to do with it? i don't understand.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
why would you think age has anything to do with it? i don't understand.
I don't. It was just a tiny thought.

Censored

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I don't. It was just a tiny thought.

You have to be careful what you think around here. The thought police are on patrol.

BEAR

Reaction score
I know... thoughts and opinions seem to be frowned upon here sometimes. Maybe I should just not have them...yeah, that's it. I will just go in my little hole and watch Muppets Wizard of Oz all day. :wink:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well i try not to be opinionated but when i have a thought i try to do my best to make people understand and i honestly do not get it when somebody is going to suggest that Maria's lack of appearance has to do with age considering there are at least 3 others that are older than her. i don't even know how old Elillio Delgado is who plays Luis though he's probably the same age or older and Will Lee who of course was Mr. Hooper was 61 when the show began.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
well i try not to be opinionated but when i have a thought i try to do my best to make people understand and i honestly do not get it when somebody is going to suggest that Maria's lack of appearance has to do with age considering there are at least 3 others that are older than her. i don't even know how old Elillio Delgado is who plays Luis though he's probably the same age or older and Will Lee who of course was Mr. Hooper was 61 when the show began.

I don't think anyone suggested that Maria has been lacking appearance because of age. She is actually the most regular on the show these days.

maxdrive

Reaction score
one of my all time favs was savion (sp?) i use dot love it when he would tap dance on the show

mikebennidict

Reaction score
i mentioned her in a past post but does anyone else remember Timmy? and it was a lady. she was friends with Linda and i think she often interpeted for her as well as Bob. think she came on in the late 70s and left in the mid 80s i think. i don't know the actress'es name but segment i remember was when she along with Bob and Linda were singing a song called butterfly with the kids on the steps of the apartment.