1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fantastic find on etsy

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by davidmartiste, Jul 19, 2012.

1. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

I had to mention this great find I stumbled across on etsy. Dallin Blankenship is just a fantastic builder. I was so impressed with his original characters - mixing inspiration of old with his own touches and style. The color and character choices are great and instantly likable. If I had a few hundred laying around, I'd buy some of the bigger ones. Definitely worth keeping an eye on for your custom puppet needs. http://www.etsy.com/shop/blankpuppets
  2. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

I just wanted to add that I have recently had the opportunity to speak with Dallin (via e-mail), and not only is he a great talent, but also just an all around wonderful guy.....
  3. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Thanks for that note Animal. Nice to know. :)
  4. Bryan M

Bryan M New Member

Wow! Those are outstanding!
  5. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

They're beautiful! Lovely!