Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<gulp> First attack? ....Attack? ....FIRST? Meaning there's more, and... Oh, oy! And Scooter was feeling so FREE and... <is captivated>

And I love the Other Journal mentioning that Scooter had eaten and slept and breathed the smell of his room... Somehow that just... hit me, I dunno. I like it.

And Scooter did nothing. Why, I wonder... And darn Mr. R! Who is that guy, anyway?!?

MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... She attacked Scooter huh? Well, you knew the torture was bound to start sooner or later... And physical attacks would be inflicted.
But please Bo... Shed some more light on this and post more when ready.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Another Journel, another place, another time

I don't get it. Call me laid back, but what the heck??? If this is the way to "find yourself" I'm just as happy to go find someone else, cause this ain't nothing worth finding. Alone in a totally square room for a week with just food delivered through a hatch? Ok, so it's pretty freaky that the walls, floor, ceiling are all painted green, but, weird man!

I think if you had a great childhood this place would be prety hellish, but for me, it's nothing. A walk in the proverbial green park.

Then there's this hooded woman, and gosh, sheash, what a woman she is. Ahem. Maybe I could just fin her instead? Now there's an idea...

See ya! I'm gunna go yell a bit see if I can get my mobile back yet.

That Other Journel, where, when, why?

Mr R likes that he's getting paid. I like that I am busy. I hate that I am hurting that kid. And I hate that prococious dreadlocked freak who is not reacting at all to the normal techniques, maybe I should have stuck him in the dark room...Mutter!

Love,
Me

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
YAY! THERE'S STORY!

<reads>

I think I know who the "another journal" writer is, but I'm not sure. Dreadlocks, hm, that may be a hint. But he's not responding to the "normal" techniques... I wonder how the "dark room" differs from the "green room." Except of course that, I would presume, one is completely dark and the other is completely green. I wonder what shade of green... I wonder about the strangest things, don't I.

Anyway, whatever it is I'm wondering about- this is REALLY intersting! "That other journal" writer is still hurting "that kid"- Scooter. Poor Scooter! But I guess, if it helps him find himself...

MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Yeah, kinda knew who that third journal belonged to...
But I wanna know more about Clay, she intrigues and interests me more than the others.

More story please when you can.

Leyla

Reaction score
I am completely mystified, to be honest, but I'm also completely intrigued, so keep up the good work!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi there, I will continue the story soon! But MC went down for me the day after I started writing again, so...*mutter* Hopefully it won't this time! Thanks for hanging in there guys. All will be explained.

Unlike that cut wire in Visions that some poeple never figured was answered...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! Beau's back! I'm looking forward to reading more of this when you get a chance! It's so edgy and I LOVE it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In quiet Animal voice: More story... please?

Pianodog

Reaction score
Here I come barging in, fur flying, ears flopping! What!? You can't stop posting this story! It's the most effectively teasing and suspenseful fan fic I've read here so far, meaning that it's all the more horrible that there isn't more of it. This situation needs to be remedied. I'm fairly new ... what do you do for bribes around here?

Pianodog.