1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan art by AbbessBryony

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AbbessBryony, Nov 14, 2002.

1. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I'm not sure if I want to show this, but I'm showing it anyways. Anyways,.... I was bored one night (if I remember right) so I decided to try drawing a Fraggle. The end result was.... well shocking. I'll stop rambling and show it.

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/crmartin/fraggledrawing.jpg

Tell me what all of you think about it. Thanks!!!!! :)
  2. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Firstly, I have to say WOW! You can copy the Angelfire logo PERFECTLY! I was very impressed.

And then I copied and pasted the URL, so what I really thought was...

That it was very, very cute. ^^ I really liked the eyes, and your choice of colour. But for a little constructive criticism, the nose is a little 2D and flat. Give it some dimension, make it stick out a little past its face. BE BOLD! Go where no Fraggle has gone before!

But seriously, a very nice start! I hope to see more.

^_^ Debo
  3. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I'll remember it the next time I decide to draw another Fraggle.