Jackie

Reaction score
We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves :smile:

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

Ooooh I can't wait....
But you have to!

Unless you know someone with a video store....
wait a minute, I know someone with a video store....
I gotta make a call!
:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Re: entertainment weekly reviews kermits swamp years

Originally posted by skankin-frackle
it was done on the cheap and was clearly the product of corporate thinking.
I totally believe you. I was over with EMTV late last year and it wouldn't suprise me at all if the Muppets going direct to video, and doing made for TV movies had something to do with them .... they just seemed to exploit whatever they could across the board and try to make as much as they could as fast as they could before the debt colletors move in.

Treelo

Reaction score
skankin-frackle -

I'm very sorry that you're no longer with Henson. Your work was fantastic, and they're really loosing out.

Do you have any new job prospects?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Entertainment Weekly also just called "Miss Piggy's disturbing turn as spokespig for pork-pushing restaurant chain Denny's." one of the six reasons that "Hollywood has clearly gone to heck".
I'm also looking forward to KSY even if it is not so good.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I canceled my subscription to EW a long time ago. Said it before - how can you respect a magazine that puts Buffy on the cover every other issue?! Nothing against the show, they just seem to have a limited idea of what's out there. I read Variety for my scoops. They can be even more scathing, but with reason. I just doubt Swamp Years will be reviewed there because it's straight-to-vid.

That being said, I have little expectations for it. They sure as heck have made us wait for it, but if the cover art is any indication of the film.... well, I'll reserve all judgment until I see it. Can't believe they want to make a series out of this stuff. I just hope the show and the special receive a more mature treatment.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
[
Dude the reviewer is right, i worked on that steaming pile of dung, it is poorly written , the few charecters that are in it are paper thin, and the acting from the third rate actors they got is a abismal.so dont be suprised when you see it.
QUOTE]We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves [/QUOTE]

Ooooh I can't wait....

hmm, do Jackie and Joe agree with skankin-frackle? :rolleyes:

i bet you could have waitted now:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, we still have the christmas movie to look forward to, that's not too far off,Dog.