"Elmo's Potty Time" DVD Questions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Here's my question...

HOW do they go the bathroom? Don't they have someone's hand up there? :big_grin:
Reminds me of the visual Vic did of Kermit sitting on a toilet and saying "so, does this still make you want to be a puppeteer".

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
3. Back to Elmo's dad, you all said Bill Barretta was to play him, but it didn't really sound all that much like Bill to me, are you all sure about Bill playing Elmo's dad?
Bill Barretta is indeed the performer behind Louie (Elmo's Dad). He started performing the character in "Sesame Beginnings" (appearing in all 3 "Sesame Baginnings" DVD releases to date). He also appeared in the "Elmo's Potty Time" DVD, the "Talk Listen Connect" video, and will be featured in the upcoming "When Parents Are Deployed" television special. Louie is Bill's only character in the Sesame Street universe to date. Louie is a great character. He's very musical (Cab Calloway sounding), and even plays the trumpet. And he is in the military. Bill is a great performer and a perfect fit for the character.

And yes, the puppet is freakin' huge. Remember he is an adult monster, and he has to be bigger than the other "kid" characters (such to create the proper size-relation when he interacts with his 3-year old son, Elmo).