Easter Ss Stuff At Target

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hello all,

Browsin around lookin for stuff that grabbed my intrest in the Easter dept at Target i noticed some neat SS things...

($9.99) Easter egg set. Inside each egg was a SS PVC. There are Big Bird, Elmo, Zoey, CoOKie MoNSTer, and Ernie... There are 6... but for some reason, i cant recall who the last character was... sorry. But they're part of the Roller Blade set. I dont remember if Zoey had roller blades on tho.

Elmo Easter Egg Heads. Elmos head with easter bunny ears. These are just like easter eggs... could be used for halloween for all those Elmo haters (ha ha ha... ahem... i'm not one of em but its an idea for the rest of you)

AND just like the PVC set, theres single Easter Eggs with Die cast (i believe) cars. They have a baby look to em tho. They dont make the die cast cars like they used to :frown:. I found CoOKie Drivin a Bus... and i cant remember what Elmo n Big Bird were driven... but those were the only 3 i found.

And i believe thats all i found... anyone can update this thread if they find new stuff :smile: