Does anyone know what show this is?

malory1

Reaction score
Hi, I joined the forum hoping you guys could help me out with something! I've been trying to remember the name of show I used to have on VHS years and years ago. It was on a tape with a bunch of Muppet shows, so I think it was associated with the Henson Company in some way. For some reason it popped back into my head the other day and it's been driving me nuts ever since! Ok here's what I can remember (sorry for the sketchy details!):

-The original show would have aired almost certainly more than 15 years ago.

-The location was a swamp of some kind. There was a lot of mist/fog and trees. Very dark (to my recollection all the scenes took place at night).

-Plot is sketchy, but it seemed to revolve around a group of theives/criminals who were living in a small wooden shack in the swamp. In my memory, the criminals were either played by regular actors, or by actors wearing muppet-style heads (like these guys :sleep: :boo: , lol).

-I don't remember much about the protagonists, but I'm sure they were muppets of some sort (I don't recall any of the regular gang, such as :smile: , being there). If I remember correctly, they were aided by a live-action dog (the pet of the crooks?).

-I think, in the end, the muppets ended up scaring the crooks out of the swamp.

Like I said, I'm really sketchy on the details (and googling "muppets swamp criminals" doesn't do much, LOL). Anyway, if anyone can help me out that would be great! Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Welcome to Muppet Central. It seems the special you're thinking of might be The Muppet Musicians of Bremen. Ask fellow forum member KermiClown if he can help you in getting a copy, as he has this in his massive Muppet video library.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

malory1

Reaction score
Holy smokes that's it! I checked it out and the memories came flooding back! Thanks a ton, Count, I really appreciate it. :smile: