Does anyone keep their own sesamestreet.org clip guides?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay, here's a very Obsessed Muppet Fan question - but i figured if anyone did this, they'd be here, so no harm in asking...

Does anyone keep their own guide of clips that have been available at sesamestreet.org? I know there are Muppet Wiki pages for classic clips and current clips but they haven't been updated for awhile and looking at the talk discussions, it looks like they don't care to keep any clips that were once online but taken down on the page.

I'd like to try to get a complete list of clips that have been on the site from its origin to today so in addition to the ones on the wiki pages, that would also mean the ones that have been removed or added since the wiki's last update.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I do know that "123 Sesame Street", "See the Signs", and "Monsterpiece Theater: The Sound of Music" were all on the site at one point but later taken down. I know there was another musical performance later taken down (can't remember what the song was, don't remember watching it... The removal of it and 123 Sesame Street was mentioned on The MuppetCast once). I think "Get Up Get Out" was on the site and taken down after the Chris Brown controversy. And I'm pretty sure that the Katy Perry clip was never on sesamestreet.org (just Sesame Workshop's YouTUbe channel).