Do you think Muppet Studios should have more variety?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I Didn't Know Where To Post This, Sooooo, Do You Think We Should More Variety Besides Kermit & The Gang!!, As Much I Like Them, I Would Love To See Some Spin-Offs, New Muppet Movies Not Starring Kermit & The Gang, And Many More Stuff!!, That Being Said!! What Do YOU Think, Write In The Comments Below

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I think fans all over would like this, but I'm not sure Disney would actually do that at this point. Unfortunately. :frown:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I think fans all over would like this, but I'm not sure Disney would actually do that at this point. Unfortunately. :frown:
I Bet The Only Way Disney Is Going To Listen To Us Is If They Have A Success Like The Avengers :attitude: This Has NO Offence To Fans Of The Movie!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I dont agree.I dont want to see the Muppets left on a shelf.Sounds like you are starting to get sick of the Muppets.There are plenty of other characters and shows to follow if you wanted to give the Muppets a break, but I dont think the Muppets have enough exposure yet as I would like to see them in a weekly series, let alone vanish to new characters.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Oh, variety is always a good thing...

There should be more variety in Muppets...

Variety shows are always a thrill...

Gotta love ya your Variety Magazine...

The variety pack at KFC always makes me smile...

And you know where variety's really cool? With lower case letters! I love love LOVE seeing sentences that have a variety of words that are both capitalized and starting with lower case letters. Just can't get enough of those!

Variety...it's the Word on the Street!