1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Disney Parks: New Kermit Christmas Ornament

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Nov 23, 2012.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Phillip likes this.
  2. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Awesome. Any other new muppet merchandise from the parks? Was this at the muppet stage 1 store or another store? I am asking because I am going to Disney in December and I so want one.
  3. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

4. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

no idea!
  5. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I need that!! :)
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Woah, that's really cool and nice. Thanks for letting us know about this.
  7. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I suppose the likeness is good enough, the eyes are a little unappealing to me though to be quite honest.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I noticed that also, for some reason I have a feeling that they all aren't like that, but this was only due to a paint issue on that particular ornament.
  9. KermyFan

KermyFan New Member

Pretty cool. My lady and I have a couple of the older ornaments and are always on the look out for new ones.
  10. ilovemuppet4eva

I am currently visiting Disney and cannot find the Kermit ornament. I constantly ask people about the ornament and they look at me like I am crazy and stare they never sold a Kermit ornament this year. Are you sure the ornament was purchased in the parks at Disney world?
  11. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I was just given this ornament yesterday for St Nicholas Day. My sister said she bought it at our locel Meijer store. I think someone wanted to make their item on eBay sound more impressive than the $8 ornament they picked up at Meijer.:o
  12. ilovemuppet4eva

They don't have a meijer in florida. I wish I knew where "A_Mickey_Muppet" friend bought one at so I can purchase one before I leave Florida tomorrow.
  13. ilovemuppet4eva

They don't have a Meijer down south. Do they sell this anywhere else?