1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Disney Parks: New Kermit Christmas Ornament

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Nov 23, 2012.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Phillip likes this.
  2. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Awesome. Any other new muppet merchandise from the parks? Was this at the muppet stage 1 store or another store? I am asking because I am going to Disney in December and I so want one.
  3. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

4. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

no idea!
  5. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I need that!! :)
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Woah, that's really cool and nice. Thanks for letting us know about this.
  7. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I suppose the likeness is good enough, the eyes are a little unappealing to me though to be quite honest.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I noticed that also, for some reason I have a feeling that they all aren't like that, but this was only due to a paint issue on that particular ornament.
  9. KermyFan

KermyFan New Member

Pretty cool. My lady and I have a couple of the older ornaments and are always on the look out for new ones.
  10. ilovemuppet4eva

I am currently visiting Disney and cannot find the Kermit ornament. I constantly ask people about the ornament and they look at me like I am crazy and stare they never sold a Kermit ornament this year. Are you sure the ornament was purchased in the parks at Disney world?
  11. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I was just given this ornament yesterday for St Nicholas Day. My sister said she bought it at our locel Meijer store. I think someone wanted to make their item on eBay sound more impressive than the $8 ornament they picked up at Meijer.:o
  12. ilovemuppet4eva

They don't have a meijer in florida. I wish I knew where "A_Mickey_Muppet" friend bought one at so I can purchase one before I leave Florida tomorrow.
  13. ilovemuppet4eva

They don't have a Meijer down south. Do they sell this anywhere else?