Dave Goelz

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You gotta love how a thread about Dave Goelz has turned into a thread about Richard Hunt and David Rudman!

:big_grin:

Anway, to keep up with the flow of this thread, I have come across a rather nifty picture of Richard and David working together on Sesame Street...

:big_grin:

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Dave was also on "Sesame Street" (as a visitor) before he started working for the Henson company full time, if you read his interview on this website about it...he showed up just to see what the show was about and to meet Jim--and brought a homemade puppet of Ernie!

C'irdan

Reaction score
thanks

wow! That's really interesting! I knew he was a puppet builder but I had no idea that Sesame Street was going before he joined Henson! I always thought he was building puppets for them from the start of Sesame Street. Well, it's good to know. :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I remember a sketch where Kermit was giving a lecture about two balls (I'm talking about beachballs, in case there's anybody here with sick minds. Lol). He was lecturing on how different they were, but whenever he said something, the balls started to become the same. Anyway, one of the balls started talking and sounded just like Bunsen Honeydew, so correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I imagine that could have been Goelz.