Dave Goelz in VMX

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thought the one scene with Rowlf, Janice, Scooter, and Beau and Crazy Harry was cool...I think they were all in it.

Really, I believe a LOT of that film was made FOR the FANS! What with talk of action figures and fan sites!! :smile:

FOZ

WiGgY

Reaction score
I was wondering since Jerry's characters were dubbed the performers must have done the voices for the filming and then Jerry added the real voice later. This was done in MFS for Frank Oz's characters. This means that some where there is a version of AVMMC with all the dubbed over voices in it! I would love to hear what Dave and other performers imitations of Jerry's characters sounded like. If you watch the outtakes from MFS you can hear a little bit of Fozzie and Piggy. Piggy was bad, but Fozzie had a different quality to him. Who ever played him in the movie didn't go with a gruff voice, they went with a none gruff Fozzie voice. I found that very interesting and would love to hear how Dave and others did Jerry's voices. I think what happened with Lew is that Bill did such a good voice they decided not to dub it over which meant less work.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's a smart idea about Lew, I never thunk o' it!! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, Beau's last starring role was the great Muppets@WDW.

I think Dave had some of the best parts of VMC...like Gonzo's song or duet with Kermit. Wow.

It was also good to see Fozzie back as the main star in a Muppet production. good stuff!