1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dark Crystal/Labyrinth exhibit ...and more!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by OverUnderAround, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Mistershow

Mistershow New Member

Thanks man! It was truly amazing seeing all of those original works of art in person. It's one thing to watch them over and over on dvd (which I do;)! ) and completely another to see them in real life. If you EVER get a chance to see this exhibit near you, CANCEL ALL PLANS and see this.
  2. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Thank you so much Mistershow!
  3. Neil

Neil New Member

Thank you for the pictures!!! I'll be going there next week myself!! I cant wiat!
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

5. Mistershow

Mistershow New Member

6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Cool!:excited: Ghostbusters is one if my favorite movies
  7. quixotic

quixotic New Member

Why thank you sir! yes this is indeed what communities are about, :D cheers!
  8. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

What is the story with the two Augra's.Was the bikinni babe for close up references?
  9. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

Really? Flash is the only concern? Does that mean pictures without flash are permitted? Digitals can capture images without flash. I would LOVE to get photos at this museum. My memory is not that great!
  10. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

11. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

Ok like they're basically all the same pics!!