1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dark Crystal book

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by TidusEstar, Oct 20, 2002.

1. TidusEstar

TidusEstar New Member

Hi all. I was wondering, on a website it was said that a book was made about the dark crystal, a novilazation. The dark Crystal is one of my favorite movies. I have the Labyrinth txt file from the novel and was wondering if anybody had the txt version of The Dark Crystal (if there is one), because I'd love to read it. Thanks.
  2. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I know there is one, because I've seen quite a few on Ebay. I really want to read it too, but I don't have time to search for it. I would try Ebay thought.

Sir Didymus
  3. Habidabad

Habidabad New Member

4. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

I have the book

I Have the book, but I'm not selling it :attitude:
  5. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

-hugs her copy of the book- :p You wouldn't want mine, anyways. I've read it so much, the binding is starting to come undone.
  6. Hmm? Wow I created this fourm two years ago? Man, I diden't think of getting any responces still. Two within the same day. I used to be TidusEstar.
  7. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

Hey, I have that book too! Like abiraniriba, I want to hang on to it, however.