Dance your cares away! The fraggle theme: What does it mean?

Beakerballistic

Reaction score
Ah, the Fraggle Rock show tune, my fav muppet song. I have an edited version of the song, where the Gorg sings, on my iPOD. But what excactly does it mean? I think it means one thing. It shows excactly what the Jim Henson Company wants it to mean: War is bad. Jim Henson comes out in the Trash Heap, he just wants to bring them together.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think it means "Don't worry, be happy." but it also acts as an intro to how the different races think differently, and why they don't see eye to eye. Sort of a 'these are fraggles, they love to sing and play, these are doozers, they love to work and think fraggles are silly for playing" song :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think it says when life gives you worries, try dancing and having fun, don't let it ruin your life. :smile:

But yes it's also to show the various species' differences and how they relate (or don't relate) to each other.

Beakerballistic

Reaction score
The doozers love working. I'm watching FR, when Sprocket finds his way into Fraggle Rock. He wrecks the doozer buildings. They capture him, and actually LIKE when he breaks the buildings down. They're workaholics. On the contrary, Fraggles are FUNaholics. They keep the balance of the world!

They're complete opposites! The FR message is to keep the balance of the earth( Then again, I might not be making any sense).

:excited: and :busy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
By the way, where can I find a copy of the full theme to listen to? I can't find it anywhere :confused:

Beakerballistic

Reaction score
Go on itunes, search fraggle rock theme... It's simple, but I forgot which one it was... XD

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
yay, i found it, (well you found it before me, but still) thank you for helping me.:excited: