Creepiest Movie Ever!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was just thinking...

Whoever that guy was that said that 30 days of night was the scariest vampire movie ever (as seen on the dvd box) was either the biggest scardy cat in the world or was lying. It was insanely boring. Half of the movie was them hiding from the vampires. Sure it was really gory, but it was no way on earth scary. As I said before, that movie cured my insomnia for the night :smirk:

Now, I do rarely get actually scared when I watch horror movies, maybe a bit freaked out, but not usually genuinly scared. And I dont really like vampire movies to begin with, so maybe its just me

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't like scary movies at all (yet somehow anything with vampires is fine), it might be my otheractive imagination, it doesn't need any help :stick_out_tongue:. I mean I even get frightened from movies horror movie fans say aren't scary...But if there is one thing I truly hate it is glory movies. I will never come within a mile of any part of the Saw series...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The rating system in the 80's was different than the one that rates movies now IMHO...
One example is Gremlins. It was rated PG, but if you've seen the movie, it was far from a PG film.

After the movie came out, there was a new rating system of PG-13 to fit films that were not yet an R but were past the harmlessness of a PG rated film.

Redsonga

Reaction score
One example is Gremlins. It was rated PG, but if you've seen the movie, it was far from a PG film.

After the movie came out, there was a new rating system of PG-13 to fit films that were not yet an R but were past the harmlessness of a PG rated film.
You know, it's weird but I saw Germlins when I was little and I am easy to scare but it didn't frighten me. I think the fuzziness helped balance things out :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
You know, Ghostbusters 2 used to scare me :embarrassed:
You didn't like Vigo's head coming out of the painting at the beginning of the movie? Or when he possessed Ray and got into his body and became Vigo/Ray Stantz at the end? Or the lady's coat coming alive when she stepped into the slime on the street? Or Winston and Ray taking abuse from 10 year olds at a birthday party?

Redsonga

Reaction score
For me it was the stone dogs coming to life :confused:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love Ghostbusters 2 but the part where the painting keeps smiling at Dana always scared me!