Creature Comforts airing on Comedy Central

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
For all you Nick Park / Aardman fans:

You might not know this, but Creature Comforts (Park's 1989 Oscar winner) got a TV series of its own last year. The first season is over, I think, and it's been released on DVD in the UK. I've seen a few of them thanks to my professor, and they're pretty swell. But when I was going through my on-screen guide just now, I was surprised when I came across THIS ...

Comedy Central is airing the first two episodes from 2:30-3 AM tonight. Set your VCRs or TiVo! :smile:

I hope they keep this series on, and I hope the British accents aren't replaced ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed ... :smirk:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Darn I missed that. That would actually be the only good thing about Comedy Central (since MST3K isn't there anymore). I have Creature Comforts on DVD. In college they had a claymation film night, and they showed Creature Comforts along with a bunch of Creature Comforts commercials they did back then about some electric or heating company in the UK. They were all VERY funny! I'm a big Wallace and Gromit fan, and clay animation in general.

--Klonoa