1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Countdown to Kermitage.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by beaker, Apr 15, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Ok, I think we're all in major anticipation of Kermitage.com
    I know its suppose to be soon, but what is the launch date?

///beaker///
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

It was late Spring i think but M&M obviously & understandably have other things on their mind right now - Awwwww ! ;-)

I can't wait for Kermitage - it'll be cool to have an officially licensed fan site. I know Mar & Michael have met with the Henson people a lot over it so they have put major input into the site. It's gonna be THE website for collectables.
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

I just realised, Mar and Mike havent moved over here yet !!

See ya
  4. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Re: Luke,

Sure they have: statnwaldorf
  5. BlueFrackle

ScareCroe

Hey,
    I never noticed !

Did you get my email about the Fraggle Rock DVD Petition ?

Thanks

See ya
  6. statnwaldorf

statnwaldorf New Member

Hi All,

Its great to know everyone is still eagerly anticipating Kermitage, hopefully it won't disappoint.

As Luke mentioned the arrival of our little bundle a couple of weeks ago has kind of put back the scheduled timescale a little. Originally I mentioned late Spring and we still do intend to have some areas, even if not finished, on there by May 16th or around that time as a fitting tribute to the anniversary of Jim's death. This may be initially the Episode Guide to TMS or something similar, I'm not completely sure at this point, however the collectibles information and all the other areas planned will follow soon after - no later than summer. As I get more definite dates I will let everyone know.

The look and style of the site as well as ensuring it is easily navigable is very important to us, so we continue to make sure that everything is the best it can be before it goes live.

Thanks again for all your enthusiasm!

Michael.
  7. BlueFrackle

Mike,

That sounds great !

See ya