1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Count Von Count ON EBAY! REPORT THIS GUY!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by CoOKiE, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. And the Heats a rising!!!! LOL
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i say we have a hanging of "Cookie"
  3. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

No No No..........no violent acts on any sweets, vegetables, or whatnots!
  4. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Please remember to keep your comments respectful. No need for name calling or insulting folks. Disagree all you want, just be polite about it. And if you've posted something once, let it go, okay? People will see it and respond or not as they choose. Multiple threads on the same subject will be deleted.

Thanks everyone,
    Annika
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I am disappointed in anyone who cannot have a decent debate about what is right or wrong. As a matter of fact, I am considering discussing with Phil and the other moderators about banning the discussion from MC regarding Muppet replicas being sold because every single one of them turns out like this.

You have all made me very sad by not being more diplomatic with your fellow fans. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.