1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Cookies for sale

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Adam Kreutinger, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

Hey guys, I am running out of space in my studio. The first to go is Cookie Monster. I'm asking $425 or best offer. Here is a short clip of him. Feel free to ask any questions.

Lily likes this.
  2. fongtrooper

fongtrooper New Member

I just wanted to provide a review of Adam's cookie monster. I purchased this amazing puppet from Adam. As a seller, Adam was in constant communication with me through PM's and text messages. He provided very detailed descriptions of how Cookie was made and was prompt with shipping. Cookie is well constructed and durable. The stitching is strong and the fur is attached securely. I received Cookie within 2 days and I could not be happier. Thumbs up for Cookie and Adam!
    Bob Smith likes this.
  3. Liamblackere

Liamblackere New Member

Hi Adam
    Could you please PM me with details on possibly getting a custom puppet done ? I have seen your work on U tube and it's fab! Please reply!